Mental Health and Wellness has become increasingly important for so many people struggling with the effects of the Coronavirus pandemic.
The U.K. Prime Minister has clearly stated in his briefing that during this second period of National Restrictions you may leave your home for medical and essential reasons, this includes Psychotherapy/Hypnotherapy appointments.
Lesley Cooper Hypnotherapy WILL REMAIN OPEN to support existing and new clients Online, or Face to Face at Body First UK, 38 High Street, Hampton Hill, London, TW12 1PD.
The support I provide is an essential service and I would like to take this opportunity to reassure you all that I shall continue to carry out my commitment to help my clients through this difficult time.
- QR code for NHS test and trace venue check-in
- Temperature taken at Reception
- Maintaining social distancing
- Hand sanitising on entry to and exit from the building
- Enhanced cleaning of touch points and room ventilation between clients
- Face masks or face coverings are not compulsory as clear communication both verbally and visually are important however this is a personal choice for you, the client.